Objectives of the ICT Centre
Incharge : Dr. Seema Sirohi
- To create general awareness among prospective teachers about Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and its use in teaching–learning.
- To acquaint prospective teachers with different parts of computer system and their functions.
- To develop competency among prospective teachers in use of off-line electronic resources (CD–ROM, etc.) and on-line resources (World Wide Web etc.).
- To encourage prospective teachers in using ICT for improving classroom teaching and professional development.
- To develop vocabulary of ICT among prospective teachers.
Our college is having well equipped ICT Centre. Its basic aim is to create general awareness among prospective teachers about ICT and its use in teaching - Learning process. Our ICT centre is well equipped with:
- 20 Multimedia Computers with Broadband Internet Facility
- Seven Laptops
- Four Printers with Scan and Copy facility
- Digital Handycam
- Video Camera
- VCD Player
- DLP Projector
- Four Webcam
- Slide Projector
- Effective Offline Resources
- Licensed Software