Quality Assurance Cell
Institution has established Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) in 2006. Norms and guidelines of NAAC followed while constituting IQAC.
Composition of IQAC
- Quality up gradation of institution.
- Assessment and accreditation
- Performance evaluation
- Enhancement of good morals and ideals
- Improving teaching proficiency among prospective teachers
- For upliftment of values of activities
- Knowledge explosion
Working of IQAC
- IQAC Chairperson : Dr. (Mrs.) Surekha Khokhar (Principal)
- Coordinator of IQAC : Dr. (Mrs.) Seema Sirohi,
- Administrative Officer : Mrs. Sunita Sharma (Director Administration)
- Faculty Members :
- Dr. (Mrs.) Sushila Sangwan
- Dr. (Mrs.) Sunita Arya
- Dr. (Mrs.) Indu Bala.
- Dr Ranjna Sangwan
- Dr. Renu Mann
- DR. Poonam Deswal
- Dr. Manju Hooda
- Administrative Officer - Mrs. Sunita Sharma
- Management members : Mr. Ram Mehar Hooda (Advocate), Mr. Mandeep.
- Nominees from local society : Dr. K. S. Sangwan ( Ex Head, Deptt. of Social Sc. D, M.D.U Rohtak), Dr. M.S. Chahar (Ex.-Principal, C.R. College of Education, Rohtak)
Major activities undertaken:
- The role and activities properly communicated
- Prescribed formats supplied for proper documentation and collection of data.
- Action plan for each year obtained.
- Progress monitored by IQAC
- Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) prepared accordingly.
- Provision of short term training courses for students.
- Planning and organization of awareness programmes for the schools and community.
- Organization of Seminars.
- Organization of workshops.
- Organization of workshops for school teachers.
- Development of ICT skills.
- Establishment of smart class rooms.
- Development of language proficiency.
- Preparing students for future competencies.
- Personality development programmes.
- Planning and organizing health checkup programmes and blood donation camp.
- Sponsoring educational tours, field trips for academic improvement.
- Conducting community based activities.
- Development of 'We' feeling among students.
- Introduction of uniform and Identity Card for all students to inculcate feeling of oneness and uniformity amongst different sections of students.
- Organisation of inter club and inter college competitions.
- Develop benchmarks/parameters for the various academic activities of the college.
- Facilitate the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education.
- Obtain feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.